Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Summer butterfly

I


 I have a lot of butterfly stamps and I've kind of neglected them recently. (I miss Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge, which was always a reason to use a butterfly.) 

So, I've made a new butterfly card. The butterfly is black-embossed and colored with watercolors and reinker. After the paint dried, I stamped the butterfly on a Post-it note, cut it out and masked the butterfly to stencil the chevron pattern. Completed the card with a simple sentiment and a few sequins. Used foam tape to attach panel to topfold card base.

This card is for these challenges:

Pick 3 Challenge #7 -- purple, chevron, sequins

Stencil fun challenge -- patterns 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2629 -- anything goes

Crafters Cafe #332   -- anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #760  -- anything goes

The Paper Funday #89  -- anything goes

Polkadoodles  -- anything goes

DigiChoosday  -- anything goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Summer butterfly

I  I have a lot of butterfly stamps and I've kind of neglected them recently. (I miss Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge, which was always...

Popular Posts