It's that a cute image? It's actually a piece of repurposed, and very shiny, Christmas wrapping paper. I glued it to a piece of card stock and let the glue dry. Then I did a little out-of-the box die-cutting (to get the front end of the truck in), and mounted it on a second die-cut from green card stock. The sentiment is a sticker, which I placed on a piece of beige card-stock (I thought white would be too stark against the gold background on the truck) and trimmed to size.
This card is entered in these challenges
CRAFT #789 -- Christmas
ABC Christmas -- T is for transport
Die-cut Divas -- recycle/repurpose (used a snippet of wrapping paper for main image)
Simon Says Stamp Monday -- transport it
Word Art Wednesday #770 -- anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2637 -- anything goes

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!