Thursday, January 19, 2023

LIght up my life


 When I hear "You Light Up My Life" I think of my college roommate who absolutely loved that song. She played it SO MUCH...I couldn't stand hearing it for a while.

I'm calling today's card a masculine valentine -- no girly hearts and lace. Instead, it's got electronics!

It features a Bugaboo image, which I divided into thirds and mounted on black card stock. The image is colored with pencils, yellow highlighter marker, and silver gel pen. 

This card is entered in these challenges:

CRAFT #664 -- Song

Time Out #230 -- inspired by quote

Word ARt Wednesday #579 -- anything goes

Pattie's Creations #202 -- anything featuring an image

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2302-- anything goes


4 comments:

  1. I love how you divided it in to thirds. Made for such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these light bulbs, Sandy. What an awesome card. SO cool. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a treat to have you share your wonderful art and creativity with us. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and beautifully coloured! We really appreciate you took Time Out to share it with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope we’ll see you in the gallery again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts