Tuesday, May 7, 2019

PINspirational Challege


     The newest PINspirational Challenge is live. The inspiration picture for this challenge provides you with plenty of directions to go in if you don't want to make a MOM card because it has a nice country feel to it.
     My card features an image from a company called Santoro, which Hazel Harris (craftyhazelnut) sent me when I won one of her Christmas card challenges. (The hanging element in the inspiration pic made me use it.) The woman is colored in pencils with a paper-pieced dress (the dot pattern on the dress is so tiny I'm not sure it even shows up in the photo).
     The sentiment is from Stampin Up and it's stamped in an SU ink, Baroque Burgundy, I think. I also used a die-cut flourish in a burgundy color and a really pretty piece of floral printed paper. The base is more SU product, cardstock in the color River Rock.
      I hope you'll find some inspiration to create a project and link it up at the PINspirational Challenge blog. You have two weeks to create.

My card is for these challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday #384 -- anything goes
Crafting By Designs -- May anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1918 -- anything goes
Crafts Galore #63-- anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts