Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Valentine


One of my goals for this year is to use stuff, includng tons of die-cuts people have sent me. I combined a couple to make this simple valentine's card. (The red heart is Cheery Lynn and the white one appears to be Technique Tuesday).

I liked the pop of white and red over the black and gray background. Sentiment is from Purple Onion.

This card is for these challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania -- Valentine's Day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- layer up
Word Art Wednesday #318 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the pretty hearts and wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts