Rubber stamping, stamping, papercrafting and other projects from a writer by trade, stamper by passion.
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Valentine
One of my goals for this year is to use stuff, includng tons of die-cuts people have sent me. I combined a couple to make this simple valentine's card. (The red heart is Cheery Lynn and the white one appears to be Technique Tuesday).
I liked the pop of white and red over the black and gray background. Sentiment is from Purple Onion.
This card is for these challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania -- Valentine's Day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- layer up
Word Art Wednesday #318 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween tag
Now that there are no kids in my house, I don't really "do" Halloween. However, I have a random assortment of Halloween-them...
Popular Posts
-
Making these rocker cards is so fun. As long as it can fit in an envelope, you can add any size or shape you want on top of the rocker base...
-
. Another Christmas card in July. This one is a Zfold, with a focus on die-cuts. I combined a tree from one set with gifts from a birthday ...
-
No pressure, but Christmas is just 2 weeks off, you know. Here's a card using very traditional colors. I took a stamp that is an imag...
Very pretty
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T
Beautiful card! Love the pretty hearts and wonderful design!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa