Saturday, October 15, 2016

Scribbles Guest Designer

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ySGf2HZD_uY/VEMdHCcvQxI/AAAAAAAALcw/qpMA8vV9FZU/s1600/Leaves%2BWM.jpgI am a guest designer for Scribbles Designs for the quarter, and I'll be doing guest projects from now to the end of the year.  For my first project, I used used the image called #644 Leaves. Since it's a simple outline image, it's perfect for my favorite technique, paper-piecing. I used a variety of snippets with fall colors for my paper-piecing.
Remember ladder ribbon?  I found some deep in a box, and even if it's not in fashion, I quite like it.  A leaf-shaped brad  finishes the card off.

Buy Scribbles Designs here...
Scribbles sponsors a monthly challenge at the Scribbles Challenge Blog. This time, the challenge is Fabulous Fall. Check it out and play along. (They posts freebies most Fridays, too!)

I am entering my card in these challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
Pixie's Snippet Playground --  Use Snippets

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper piecing and fall leaves are just made to go with each other! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy!!! I am finally trying to get it together over here. Happy to be with you. Love the Card you did above!!! So I'll try to pm you with my info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts