Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cookie Challenge #35

I have joined the Design Team for If You Give a Crafter a Cookie, which sponsors the Cookie Challenge every two weeks. [Folks who know me will believe this is most appropriate because: 1) Cookies are pretty much my favorite food group, and 2) Cookies are the food item I actually cook/bake the best of anything that comes out of my kitchen).]

The Cookie Challenge is easy-peasy.  Just be inspired by the current cookie photo to make a craft project -- it doesn't have to be a card.  Post a photo on your blog and link back to the challenge. 

Prizes available this go-round are digi images from Sherri Baldy and from Bugaboo. (The winner is chosen by random draw. There is also a top pick badge up for grabs.)

Hope you can join us! Visit If You Give a Crafter a Cookie blog to see other inspiration from the DT.

My card uses a digi from Bugaboo, and I also used the current sketch from Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge for my card.

I am entering these challenges:
Catch the Bug -- Stella Says Sketch
Krafting Kimmie's Stamps #313-- primary colors
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge -- use patterned papers
Word Art Wednesday #217 -- anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout of the card and the stamp and paper you paired together!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a cookie. Cookies are my favorite food group too. Hamburgers rank near the top too, so this card really speaks to me.... of course I'm also really hungry with all this talk of food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts