Thursday, April 16, 2015

Krafty Christmas

Here's another for the Christmas card pile, using the coffee and cream color combo from 53 Christmas Card Throwdown.  The tree (which I think is CTMH) is white embossed and mounted o a frayed burlap layer for texture. Sketch is the current Sketch Saturday layout.

I played in several challenges to create this card:

Sketch Saturday #356
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge #224 -- add texture
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra -- anything Christmas
52 Christmas Card Throwdown -- coffee and cream colors
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge -- trees
Inky Inspirations #205 -- Kraft it
Creative Inspirations #309 -- seeing stars
The Ribbon Girl -- any image plus ribbon
CRAFT Challenge #307 -- Christma

9 comments:

  1. Love your card and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the texture from the burlap. Lovely Christmas tree. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layer of burlap and ribbon trim. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the burlap background and the embossed tree on the kraft cardstock - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colours and what a great card. Christmas in april.... you are sooo organised! thank you for joining us at creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kraft and red! I was just talking kraft with a friend. Kraft and black is quite timeless but kraft and red has quite a pop to it. Love this card. That burlap... nice look to combine with kraft. The kit I'm working on now has a loose weave burlap ribbon. I'm not really sure where to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this festive make Sandy.Kinda Scandinavian feel to it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts