Sunday, February 22, 2015

What a pear pair

This is a quickie card I made CASE-ing a a card I saw on the Simon Says Stamp blog a few weeks ago. I used the pear from the Alley Way Stamps, using basic masking to create the cute couple.  I stamped in Versamark, embossed with clear EP,, then did a watercolor wash over them. 
(Originally this was going to be a Valentine's card, but I decided hearts were just too much). 

This card is for these challenges:

Little Tangles #53 -- watercolor
The Alley Way Stamps -- February Link Up
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge -- use patterned paper


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts