Friday, July 13, 2012

50 shades of green?

OK, so probably not 50, but there are a lot of  different shades of green on this card.  I didn't really intend for it to be so, um green, but there's just a part of me that won't allow unrealistic colors for real things (not that I had any problem adding little rosy cheeks to the turtle. Go figure.).

This card is based on the current sketch at Card Positioning System, CPS 273.

The stamp and sentiment are digis from Whimsie Doodles. Paper is from the "Bungalow" mat stack by Marcella K.  The turtle is colored in lots and lots of green colored pencils, and the edges are sponged with Versacolor Bamboo green ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts