Saturday, October 23, 2010

Non-traditional Christmas colors



This week's Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge (OTCW30) uses the colors of brown, white and green (you can see the inspiration photo below). I used them to make a Christmas card in somewhat non-traditional colors. The card is also a CASE of this week's Queen for the Day at SCS.

The stamps are really old ones -- the tree is from SU and the other a cheapy from Hobby Lobby. I used winter wonderland (sparkly white) EP. I love how it shows up on dark colors, and I use it a lot instead of white ink (which I have no luck with). The lace is an adhesive paper lace from K & Co. and the snowflake is actually a button.








2 comments:

  1. I always use my "old" stamps! I really like your non-traditional Christmas card. Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful holiday card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts