Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CPS162

Do you have images you love, but can't figure out a good way to use? That's how I feel about this collage cat image from Third Coast. I think it's the large, squarish shape that's hard to work with., especially for an A2 card.

By modifying CPS sketch 162 a little, I was able to make it work. The image is stamped on a piece of polished stone (found stashed in a drawer). It's popped up over the three strips of metallic gold paper. The typewriter keys are from a piece of printed paper (also found stashed in a drawer), cut out and covered with several coats of diamond glaze.


What do you think -- Does it work?

1 comment:

  1. The image is very pretty! I love the pink background for it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts