Sunday, February 21, 2010

More glitter


I liked my first glittery card for the SmART-Word challenge this month (the word is GLITTER) so much that I made another one. What a fun, fast way to add some pizzazz. I just cover the entire image with double-sided adhesive and sprinkle on the glitter.

The images are from a little set by Impression-Obessions -- kind of their version of the Studio G dollar sets, I guess. I could't resist the hummingbird when I found him at a stamp show a few weeks ago. The dark blue piece is embossed with a script folder.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your card too! I totally love this technique but I never think to try it! Thanks for the reminder and inspiration!! Thanks for playing along with the smART Word Glitter Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts