Monday, October 26, 2009

CPS 139


I used CPS sketch 139 to make this card. The sketch called for a wavy element alongside the central image, and I haven't used torn paper for a while, so I thought I'd revisit the first "technique" I ever learned. Blue is my favorite color; I incorporated a couple shades and made it monochromatic.

The subject matter was from Saturday's Inspiration Challenge at SCS (I used this item from Anthropologie). This week's CAS challenge was to use eyelets or brads, and they worked well with the torn paper.

Main image is SU (Nature's Wonders), sentiment is Purple Onion Designs. Ink is Ancient Page Cobalt Blue.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful, love the torn paper and the monochromatic feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts