Thursday, September 17, 2026

Trucking towards Christmas


It's that a cute image?  It's actually a piece of repurposed, and very shiny, Christmas wrapping paper. I glued it to a piece of card stock and let the glue dry. Then I did a little out-of-the box die-cutting (to get the front end of the truck in), and mounted it on a second die-cut from green card stock.  The sentiment is a sticker, which I placed on a piece of beige card-stock (I thought white would be too stark against the gold background on the truck) and trimmed to size.

This card is entered in these challenges

CRAFT #789 -- Christmas

ABC Christmas -- T is for transport

Die-cut Divas -- recycle/repurpose (used a snippet of wrapping paper for main image)

Simon Says Stamp Monday -- transport it

Word Art Wednesday #770 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2637  -- anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, you have done a wonderful job creating this card! I really love how you took a bit of wrapping paper, that probably would’ve been thrown in the trash, and created a beautiful card from it. I love all the different elements and everything goes so well together, even the sentiment. As I wrap gifts this year, I’m going to look twice at the little scraps of paper that are left over. You are such an inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wrapping paper. Great repurposing. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Halloween tag

 Now that there are no kids in my house, I don't really "do" Halloween. However, I  have a random assortment of Halloween-them...

Popular Posts