Saturday, March 2, 2024

Fat cat


 

In my next life, I want to be a houseeat. How about you?

I created this scene by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the cat from The Alley Way stamps. Then I set about creating a really comfy room for him to reign over, using patterned paper for the wood floor and wallpaper. The textured rug is an embossed piece of cardstock cut with an oval die. The ball of yarn is baker's twine. The sentiment is computer generated and die cut.  

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday -- fur or feathers

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #637 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2408 -- anything goes

Pattie's Creations #216-- Use an image.

1 comment:

  1. So cute and simple. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts