Thursday, April 29, 2021

Tom Sawyer

I played in an inspiration challenge at SCS based on authors, and ended up making a card celebrating Tom Sawyer and Mark Twain. Not my usual style, but fun for a change.

The scene is made of a number of different bits:

  • The white fence diecut that someone sent me
  • The boy, which is a piece of clip art I colored and fussy cut
  • The paintbrush, a stamp I fussy cut and colored
  • The quote from the book, which I googled, and computer-generated
  • The flowers, which are teeny-tiny embellies I've had forever and had to hunt down.
  • The background, which is a piece of blue card stock with a green strip for the grassy area.

This card is entered in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday: Add a quote

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #489: Anything goes

Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2117: anything goes

Catch the Bug: Biweekly Anything goes


4 comments:

  1. So cute. Great scene. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments, Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Such a Cute Cheerful card Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cool it this! Super -Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your lovely art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail Scott DT WAW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts