Thursday, August 29, 2019

Deep breath, deep breath

       Life has been totally ca-razy. That's may not be considered a good reason to be two days late posting, but it's the truth.
       So, it's way past time to share the PINspirational Challenge with you.  As you can see, it has a back to school theme.
       I was inspired by the blackboard, so I did white embossing on black to mimic the blackboard look.
I settled on an inspirational quote from Club Stamp. The watch is also a Club Stamp image which was black-embossed on white card stock, fussy cut, and adhered with dimensionals.
       I wanted some texture for the background panels, On the right is a crimped piece of white cardstock. On the left side is a woodgrain pattern to reflect the wooden fro in the inspiration piece.
       I hope you'll be inspired by the image -- there are so many good ways to go with this one... you could do plaid, or apples, or books...  Whatever inspires you, please link up to our challenge blog.

My card is entered in these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes
Crafty Sentiments -- back to school
The Paper Shelter #395  -- back to school
Word Art Wednesday #402 -- anything goes

2 comments:

  1. I Sandy
    your card is simple and original. Thank you for sharing with us at The paper Shelter.

    Isabelle DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the photo to inspire us, Sandy, and the sediment itself is inspiring! Thank you for the congrats today!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts