Monday, August 17, 2015

Have a cup


I made my own background paper by stamping the cup on a diagonal in rows (or stripes). The main image is paper-pieced. The cup is by Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment is by Hero Arts.  I added a couple of ribbon tabs to pick up the polka dot theme and called it done.

This card is for these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- food and drink
Papertake Weekly  -- spots/stripes
Word Art Wednesday #196 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned paper challenge -- use patterned paper
Sister Act #119 -- anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful design, Sandy! Well done making your own DSP! And I love your sweet ribbon treatment!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I love the black and white background with just the pop of color on the focal image! I also like the touch of ribbon! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandy :-) the whole design of this is absolutely perfect! just my cup of tea ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! I love the paper piecing! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little polka dot ribbon tabs really add something to this. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts