I wanted to do CASual Friday's banner challenge (CFC104) and was looking around for inspiration when 52 Christmas Card Throwdown put up a challenge for a card using only green (and a neutral). That was the seed that grew this card.
The stamps are all from Impression-Obsession. The wreath is embossed in a sparkly white EP and the "Merry" is in Forest Foliage ink. Even the baker's twine the banner is hung on is a shade of green.
Rubber stamping, stamping, papercrafting and other projects from a writer by trade, stamper by passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pumpkin spice pie
: On Thanksgiving, I usually declare that "I'm here for the sides," namely dressing and pumpkin pie. So why not make pumpkin ...
Popular Posts
-
Making these rocker cards is so fun. As long as it can fit in an envelope, you can add any size or shape you want on top of the rocker base...
-
. Another Christmas card in July. This one is a Zfold, with a focus on die-cuts. I combined a tree from one set with gifts from a birthday ...
-
No pressure, but Christmas is just 2 weeks off, you know. Here's a card using very traditional colors. I took a stamp that is an imag...

I LOVE the fun layout of this card! Fabulous use of banners and a super fun wreath image! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your banner on this card! Terrific job with our color challenge this week at 52CCT. Thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteLove your take on our challenge. All the elements go so well together and I especially love the image! Thanks for sharing your shades of green card with us at 52 CCT
ReplyDeleteLouise xx