Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Celebrate

CASual Friday challenge (CFC102) is to do a red-white-blue card, so I'm looking forward to the Fourth of July. I love fireworks and our town has a lovely fireworks show every July.

The fireworks are embossed with a glittery white EP (It's called winter wonderland, but here we are going to call it Fireworks Sparkle).  The star is a wooden embellie I colored myself.  I just pressed it into a pad of Colorbox Lipstick Red ink, then layered some paper glaze on it to give it a shine. 

And that shining star makes this the perfect entry it 365 Cards Challenge Day 149, where the Wednesday word  is "shining."


5 comments:

  1. Love the fireworks! I wished I could see the white glitter EP in person! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fireworks and the red, glossy star! I never would have guessed the star was wood--how cool! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fireworks! very pretty card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Perfect for our challenge at 365 Cards! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts