We got a blast of winter today, but no sleet, snow or slush, thank goodness. In hopes of enticing spring to come back, I have a very spring-like card today.
Daffodils are already in bloom here, thanks to the mild winter, so tulips should be the next up. This lovely tulip stamp is from SmArtWorks. I like the more subtly shaded tulips, so mine here are white with pink at the base.
I used the current Card Patterns sketch (#152) for this card. The color scheme comes from There's Magic in the Air, which challenged us to use pink, white and another color -- green, in my case.
The sentiment is from CTMH and is stamped in Baby Pink ink. The pink patterned paper is an old Stampin' Up set.
Hope your day is wonderful, no matter the weather.
Rubber stamping, stamping, papercrafting and other projects from a writer by trade, stamper by passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sparkly dancer
I paired some very old patterned paper with this sweet dancer image from All Dressed up, along with a sparkly sentiment and sequins, of cou...
Popular Posts
-
Making these rocker cards is so fun. As long as it can fit in an envelope, you can add any size or shape you want on top of the rocker base...
-
The current Double Trouble Challenge asks us to try the spotlight technique. It's a technique I learned years ago and haven't used ...
-
No pressure, but Christmas is just 2 weeks off, you know. Here's a card using very traditional colors. I took a stamp that is an imag...

Your card is very pretty. I love the tulips and looking at them makes me anxious for spring. Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air.
ReplyDeleteLovely card! The soft colouring of the tulips is great. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet- I just adore tulips. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDelete