This week's Card Patterns Sketch (#154) inspired me to do a simple beach theme.
The images are both from Impression-Obsession (I'm 90 percent sure). The larger one is embossed with Winter Wonderland EP, which gives it a nice sort of sparkle, like sand in the sunlight.
The smaller is stamped with Chestnut Roan ink, which is also sponged around the edges of the oval.
The blue strip actually has a linen texture, so it's a little more interesting in person. The ribbon matches the paper quite well and provides a nice feminine contrast for the kraft paper and brown ink. It also qualifies this card for the current Victorine Originals Challenge (#28), to use lace on your card.
Rubber stamping, stamping, papercrafting and other projects from a writer by trade, stamper by passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sparkly dancer
I paired some very old patterned paper with this sweet dancer image from All Dressed up, along with a sparkly sentiment and sequins, of cou...
Popular Posts
-
Making these rocker cards is so fun. As long as it can fit in an envelope, you can add any size or shape you want on top of the rocker base...
-
The current Double Trouble Challenge asks us to try the spotlight technique. It's a technique I learned years ago and haven't used ...
-
No pressure, but Christmas is just 2 weeks off, you know. Here's a card using very traditional colors. I took a stamp that is an imag...

Love the shell images, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDelete