Thursday, October 12, 2023

Pink Christmas


 I love it when a couple of challenge themes work together to suggest a card. ABC Christmas and the Jingle Belles did that for me. ABC Christmas has the theme "U for Use it Up" and I went digging through my file of stickers and embellishments (some which have moved house with me three times). The Jingle Belles wanted pink Christmas, which led me to these sparkly pink and green stickers. All I had to do was arrange them on pink cardstock, matt that on green cardstock, add some sequins, and draw in a slim border. Presto-change-o, it's a retro pink Christmas card.

This card is entered n these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- Christmas

ABC Christmas -- U for Use it Up (stickers)

Jingle Belles -- pink Christmas

CRAFT #694 -- nontraditional Christmas colors

Word Art Wednesday #617 -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2340 -- anything goes

 


3 comments:

  1. Love the colours, and I'm glad you were able to use embellishments which have been around for a while. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderfully fun and fab retro holiday card! What a fabulous take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to finally give those stickers a home ... so glad you went Pink for a Cure with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts