Monday, July 11, 2022

Vintage roses


 I made this card for a friend who loves the vintage style, so I did my best to make it "vintage." I feel like that awesome crocheted lace was the icing on this card.  The image and sentiment are from two different sets by Studio Katia.  I used the good old spellbinders oval dies (which I've had long enough to call vintage, probably, but simple never goes out of style) and an equally old embossing folder. Sponged some brown around the oval for that vintage look.

This card is entered into the challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday: Fabulous Florals

Word Art Wednesday #551 -- anything goes

Dies R Us #196-- Anything goes with dies

Can You Handle the Pressure -- use an embossing folder/twist summer (roses bloom in summer)

Crafts Galore Encore #101 -- anything goes

Pattie's Creations #196 -- use an image/any theme

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2228 -- anything goes


4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love your floral image and the beautiful bemaboosed backgrouns. I really love the addition of the lace. Thanks so much for playing with us at Can You Handle The Pressure?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts