Thursday, February 18, 2021

I could make one if I wanted to


       And when I say "I could make one if I wanted to" I mean a snowman, not a card featuring a snowman. Like most of the country, we have a ton of snow just outside our door right now. But I'd rather stay inside and make a card, thank you very much.

       This card features a stamp set I got recently from Stamplorations, and I used the Bugaboo Stella sketch for this week. It's a CAS design, with the snowman and sentiment on the same white snippet, with another snippet with a line of snowmen separating the image from the sentiment. (That snowman paper is from a 6x6 pad, and since I usually make A-2 cards, there's typically a strip about that size left over.) Up in the right corner there's a plastic snowflake.

        Hope you are staying warm and dry (unless, of course, you want to make a snowman).

                

This card is for these challenges:

Bugaboo/Stella Says Sketch #904 -- use sketch

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #529 -- use green

CRAFT #587 -- anything Christmas

The Holly and the Ivy #88 -- anything Christmas

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

Word Art Wednesday #479-- anything goes

Stamplorations Never-ending challenge - use Stamploration productions

Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2107 -- anything goes



2 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the snowmen. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts