Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Monstrous fun


 Hi there!

I'm still trying to get back in the stamping rhythm after being out of the craft room for so long. This week's PINspirational Challenge was a good one because of the fun theme.

The image for my card is from Bugaboo (it's called I'm Cute). I printed the image on a pale yellow snippet and also on a snippet with a goofy flower pattern. (The flowers have something like flocking on their centers, so it's tactile, too). For ease of fussy-cutting, I just cut out the head/torso portion for paperpiecing, and colored the rest with pencils. The sentiment is computer-generated on another snippet, and everything is mounted on a dark purple snippet, which is on a white tent-fold card.

Hope you fun with the monster inspiration and let it take in whatever direction. To join in the fun, just link up a project at the challenge site, and happy crafting.

This card is entered into these challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

Word Art Wednesday #456 --anything goes

Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2038-- anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Cute Bugaboo image and I like how you colored him and so glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts