Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone. Have you stocked up on candy or are you waiting because if you buy too early it will all be gone by Oct. 31?
     It is time to join in the fun with another PINspirational Challenge, and it's no surprise what the theme is this week. Get out your pumpkin stamps or spiderweb embossing folders, we're celebrating Halloween.
      I prefer "cute" Halloween, and I found this stamped image in my stash. I colored the cat image with pencils and added some Spica pen to the buckle on the hat and the star for a little sparkle. The sentiment and bat are both stickers. (Everything on this card is old enough to have whiskers, but it's amazing what works together when you dig deep.)
       I hope you'll be inspired by the Pin and create a project (it doesn't have to be a card) and link up at the challenge blog.

My card is entered in these challenges
Simon Says Stamp Monday -- spooky
Word Art Wednesday #408 -- anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1942 -- anything goes
Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer cute Halloween too and your card is adorable! The little kitty cat looks so sweet 😀. I'm loving you Halloween display too - perfect! Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind a cat if it was as cute as this and it liked playing peek-a-boo from inside a purple paper bag! I love the little friends he has and that great blinged-out hat! This is all-around adorable, Sandy, just the kind of "scary" I like!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts