Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Christmas pattern


         I've made another Christmas card, this one inspired by the current sketch at Sketch Saturday, mainly because it gave me a chance to showcase this lovely piece of patterned paper. The paper comes from a small mat pack I got at Michael's a few years ago, and I don't think I've used it before because I didn't want to cover it up.
         The card also showcases a couple of snippets -- a green strip cut from a snippet from that same mat pack, and a black snippet that was the perfect size for the white-embossed sentiment. (Sentiments is from Whimsy Stamps, I think.  Sorry for the uncertainty -- my stamps are downstairs and I'm upstairs.)

This card is for these challenges:
Pixie's Snippet Playground #354-- use snippets
Sketch Saturday #568 -- sketch
Winter Wonderland -- use red and green
Craftyhazenut's Christmas Challenge #422 -- anything Christmas
Christmas Crafts All Year Round -- garlands, leaves, Christmas Flowers
Double D -- Pick a Pattern
Word Art Wednesday #392 -- anything goes
Craftyhazenut's Patterned Paper Challenge-- use patterned paper



9 comments:

  1. This is SO clever and so super cute. Thank you for sharing it in our challenge. It's great to have you play along with us, and I hope that you will join us often.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful texture here, and I love the unique design for a Christmas card. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Pick a Pattern Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and creative card...thank you for joining us at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and I love the simplicity, it's striking. Thank you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very pretty and I love that it's a simple design. Just think how many Christmas cards you could make this way! Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful holiday creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea to showcase this lovely paper. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Goes Challenge and optional theme of Non-Traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how clever! Such a great design, super use of snippets - and PERFECT for doing a small run of cards all the same (or at least similar) to catch up with Christmas!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts