Thursday, November 16, 2017

Coffee and Cookies






It's time for another challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Two prizes are up for grabs -- from Cute as a Button and Sasayaki Glitter. To be in the draw, just make a card inspired by the cookies. With all the great coffee images out there, it should be easy.


For my card, I used a little masking to create a scene of three cups of coffee, using a single stamp of a coffee cup.  For embellies, I added tiny red gems to the sentiment and a nice gingham ribbon to complement the dots.

The card is for these challenges:
The Ribbon Girl -- November Card challenge
Word Art Wednesday #309 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper.

And a Tag....

I'm still being inspired by the ongoing 25 Days of Christmas Tags at Tracey McNeely's blog. This tag was inspired by a white and pink tag Carol Mayne from SSS showed on Day 1.

2 comments:

  1. Make it a cappuccino and I am with you. Great card. thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    hugs
    Margaret M DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tag...love that beautiful snowflake! Thank you so much joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Dragonfly

 I don't usually do collage-type backgrounds, but I decided to try one. I started by stenciling in various shakes of pink and plum, then...

Popular Posts